Blogroll

Monday 21 November 2011

Fastest Internet Browser : Download Fastest Internet Browser (Top 5)

Fastest Internet Browser : Download Fastest Internet Browser (Top 5)
Talking about "Fastest Internet Browser" (download) we  get a sudden jerk about Google Chrome or say internet Explorer but are we really know what is the fastest internet browser in the world? And the real answer is a Big NO. We can't justify a browser on the only one base, we need to note all the hidden criteria and features which makes that particular browser on top.

Top 5 Fastest Internet Browser : Download Fastest Internet Browser 
Well, I prepared a top 5 list of the world's fastest internet browser on the basis of their onset performance and the hidden system run also. I even availed an option to download fastest internet browser

While talking about onset performance  I mean how much browser puts efforts on its browsing and downloading performance including web page parsing, security, etc And hidden system run means how much browser puts an effort on the system performance, like memory power, jamming, etc

1. OPERA BROWSER 



Yes, Opera Browser tops my list, their are some reason I need to put forward  to have support on my decision. Opera has fastest web page loading capacity and even Boosting feature for low internet connection users. It has the minimum system consumption record comparing with other Internet browsers.

Download Opera Browser

2. GOOGLE CHROME



Google Chrome secured second position in my list. Again to prove my decision I explained some reasons.
Though Chrome has the best page loading speed but its not so good for the users with low internet connection speed, because those users always gets page parsing error. But I am impressed with its system run, its quite good!


Download Google Chrome

3. MOZILLA FIREFOX 



Mozilla Firefox has nice web page loading  time and even downloading speed its nice then IE but I am very much unsatisfied with their system run, Running Firefox always consumes my RAM and memory power, on much of their heights. And it doesn't has the capacity to load much tabs open, resulting in frequent crashing down.
Download Mozilla Firefox

4. INTERNET EXPLORER


Frankly speaking, IE is not a cup of tea for those who has low internet connection speed because it taks much time to load a ordinary page GOOGLE. And it even didn't supports the resume downloads. Its buffering timing is also of very cheap quality. Though users with good net speed can afford IE :)

Download Internet Explorer

5. SAFARI BROWSER


Hehe, there are no browser in my eyes rather than these above four and once I heard the name of Safari which is a property of Apple Inc. and this browser is a losers in my top 5 list. As I used this browser and it didn't impressed me for any reason.

Not Advisable to Download
Fastest Internet Browser : A forward look
Though Opera is the fastest browser in the world, but its most advisable to download chrome as its a property of Google, the best of web. Opera doesn't supports much high quality graphics but Chrome is the most user friendly one, so my hearty vote is for Chrome

So friends, I hope you enjoyed this article on download fastest internet browser and if you have any problem or want to share your own views then please do comment for fastest internet browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment